YDFIX Plate System – Advantages overview
• Polyaxial angle-stabilized (AS) locking system which allows surgeons +- 15 degree (step-free) devation from the anatomically preset direction (30 degree freedom of motion for fixing fracture fragments)
• Innovation-award-winning plate-system consisting of over 30 plates with which the entire body can be operated on using only 3 screw diamaters
• As a result of having to use only 3 screw diamters surgeones can work with straightforward, easy-to-use insrtument sets which contain identical tools that can be used the same way in each YDFIX instrument set
• Soft tissue protection ensured by rounded contours and blunt headed screws
• Minimal invasive surgical technique supported
YCA (YDFIX Calcaneus Plate) – advantages overview
YCA (YDFIX Calcaneus) plates are to be used for fixation of calcaneal fractures with polyaxial locking. The system is adaptable to all bone surfaces by easy modellation and bending tools. Selection between mono- and polyaxial locking is an option here, just like any other YDFIX plate.