YDFIX Plate System – Advantages overview
• Polyaxial angle-stabilized (AS) locking system which allows surgeons +- 15 degree (step-free) devation from the anatomically preset direction (30 degree freedom of motion for fixing fracture fragments)
• Innovation-award-winning plate-system consisting of over 30 plates with which the entire body can be operated on using only 3 screw diamaters
• As a result of having to use only 3 screw diamters surgeones can work with straightforward, easy-to-use insrtument sets which contain identical tools that can be used the same way in each YDFIX instrument set
• Soft tissue protection ensured by rounded contours and blunt headed screws
• Minimal invasive surgical technique supported
YDFIX plates, serving to heal peri- and intraarticular fractures, have a new family member, YPT (YDFIX Proximal Tibia) which goes to proximal part of the tibia bone offering the same usual high end features that we got used to from YDFIX plates. The comfort and security of polyaxial locking is further enhanced by a minimally invasive radiolucent targeting arm for the tail. To reach stabile-enough locking the system uses Ø 5,1 mm polyaxial and cortical screws.
They represent the outstanding features of YDFIX screws together with excellent mechanical properties.